Matthew 12:38-40 ASV
(38) Then certain of the scribes and Pharisees answered him, saying, Teacher, we would see a sign from thee.
(39) But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it but the sign of Jonah the prophet:
(40) for as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
HE IS NOT HERE BECAUSE HE WAS RISEN AS HE SAID! HERE! SEE THE PLACE WHERE LAID YHWH [Jehovah, LORD, Lord]! Matthew 28:6 ACLT. Luke 2:11
THEN OPENED HE UP THEIR UNDERSTANDING TO UNDERSTAND THE WRITINGS. LUKE 24:45 YLT
Died at 12 PM or 9th hour Jewish Time on the day the passover was killed (Mark 14:12, 1 Corinthians 5:7-8) 4 hours before the start of the sabbath of the 14th day of the first month, that is, after the 12th hour. Read Mark 15:33-37
Jesus was buried during broad daylight in the evening before 4 PM, before the sabbath of Passover on the 14th of Nisan. Must stay buried for 3 days and 3 nights before He is risen. NOT 3 days. There must be 3 daylights and 3 nights before the resurrection to validate the sign of Jonah. See Leviticus 23 for more.
According to the translations from the Literal Versions of the Bible (YLT, LITV, CLV, the Latin Vulgate), not according to the KJV, Jesus was risen before sunrise, before the women arrived at the sepulchre, early Saturday morning, the first of the seven sabbaths after which fell Pentecostal day (50th day), which is an annual Sunday Sabbath after the last seventh Sabbath.
Street Corner Ministry
TO BE UPDATED
(7) in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’ (8) You leave the commandment of God [ eg. SATURDAY] and hold to the tradition of men [eg. SUNDAY].” Mark 7:7-8 ESV
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1:35 KJVA
For Jehovah is our shield, yea, the Holy One of Israel our King. (Psalms 89:18 LITV)
(23) And a man with an unclean spirit was in their synagogue. And he cried out, (24) saying, What is to us and to You, Jesus, Nazarene? Have You come to destroy us? I know You, who You are, the Holy One of God. (25) And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Be quiet, and come out of him. (26) And the unclean spirit convulsing him, and crying out with a loud voice, he came out of him. Mark 1:23-26 LITV
(8) And shepherds were in the same country living in the fields and keeping guard over their flock by night. (9) And, behold, an angel of the Lord came on them. And the glory of the Lord shone around them. And they feared with a great fear. (10) And the angel said to them, Do not fear. For, behold, I proclaim good news to you, a great joy, which will be to all people, (11) because today a Savior, who is Christ the Lord, was born to you in the city of David. (12) And this is a sign to you: You will find a babe having been wrapped, lying in the manger. (13) And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, (14) Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth, good will among men. Luke 2:8-14 LITV
(9) Because if you confess the Lord Jesus with your mouth, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth one confesses unto salvation. (11) For the Scripture says, "Everyone believing on Him will not be put to shame." Isa. 28:16 (12) For there is no difference both of Jew and of Greek, for the same Lord of all is rich toward all the ones calling on Him. (13) For everyone, "whoever may call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Joel 2:32. Romans 10:9-13 LITV
But late in the sabbaths, at the dawning into the first of the sabbaths, Mary the Magdalene and the other Mary came to gaze upon the grave. Matthew 28:1 KJ3
(9) because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [or YHWH `in Hebrew] and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (10) For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (11) For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.”
Romans 10:9-11 ESV